We value our agents and are always looking to grow our team with professionals that are the right fit. We stand apart from most businesses in the industry, as we strive to grow from the foundation of our Biblical Principles instead of agent volume, production and numbers. We seek to honor God through impacting the lives of our agents, clients, and community through our service and look to increase that influence with likeminded industry professionals. While religious beliefs play no role in our employment decisions or clients that we serve, it’s our Biblical Principles, as laid out below, that set the standard for our company.
- Honesty– We expect our affiliates and agents to be honest and truthful in the information they present to their clients and the public. This principle is not only one of the Ten Commandments, it also directly aligns with Article 12 of The Code of Ethics.
- Integrity– Stemming off of our first principle, integrity is the practice of being honest and showing a consistent and uncompromising adherence to strong moral and ethical principles and values.
- Humility– One of the most powerful and important attributes of growth, both personally and professionally. Being humble helps to build trust and facilitates learning, which are key aspects of leadership and personal development.
- Love– We are called to actively love one another. The love described here is an action to show compassion to those around you and the clients you serve; putting others before you. It is to be intentional with the relationships you build within the community and clientele that stem from a desire to serve in your industry. We represent one of the most emotionally driven transactions and we must be empathetic to feelings and emotions.
Splits & Fees
We are very transparent with how the fees and splits work within the company. Below are the details:
- Tiered Cap-Starting $15k Cap that decreases in $2k increments each January proceeding 12 months contracted employment, with a final ending cap of $5k. Agents will never pay more than $15k split into the business and is decreased each year per the above schedule.
- 85/15 Split first year and 90/10 beginning in the first January proceeding 12 full months contracted employment.
- $400 Transaction Fee
- $200 Annual E&O (Paid from first commission check)
- $75 Monthly Office and Software Fee
Each agent pays in the same amount so that everyone equally benefits. The fees and splits go towards marketing and lead gen for a rotating distribution to all agents.
Agents will receive CRM access, business email, business cards and branded on-boarding marketing packages are provided to all agents upon signing on. Agents also receive membership with the Mansfield Chamber of Commerce, Mansfield Historical Business Downtown Association, and direct networking contacts with positions of power and influence to the city of Mansfield. Best of all, you will have access to an unlicensed assistant through our intern program at zero cost to you! You will have someone to manage your digital marketing platforms, pop-bys, hand written cards, etc. at no charge to any of our agents.
One of the most valuable tools you will be given is the opportunity to market yourself as an iBuyer and work directly with our team of investors. We eliminate the competition like Opendoor, Offer Pad, and others with our ‘Sell Us Your House’ program. All agents can freely market that to their clients and prospective clients. Additionally, all agents can work directly with our investors to gain better knowledge and insight into that form of real estate.
We provide all the tools and one-on-one training to make you successful in your business whether it be increasing your online presence or needing to know specific details of various types of investing. Contact us directly if you are interested in learning more.